Let me begin my answer by quoting **Will Durant**
It is a wildly famous excerpt taken from A case for India written by Durant ,British historian, and author , in the 20th century which was eventually banned by British Gov
It is a wildly famous excerpt taken from A case for India written by Durant ,British historian, and author , in the 20th century which was eventually banned by British Govt.India has flaws.No doubts on that. After all, we are 7th Largest country with 2nd largest population in the world.
Although we are the largest democracy in the world, but the way we are being portrayed outside India is somewhat a result of our own acts.
I always say to myself and suppose that one day there will be the “India Of My Dreams” and it will only be possible if we are:
- A country where the literacy rate is 100%
- A country where infant mortality is 0%
- A country with no child labor.
- A country where the reservation is based on the income inequality rather than caste.
- A country where the public follows the traffic rules and preserves the environment.
- A country with the friendly neighboring countries.
- A country where politicians care about the welfare of the society.
- A country with advanced machines for agriculture.
- A country where the child chooses his career to become a sportsman rather than an Engineer.
- A country which is a global producer than a consumer.
- A country with no old age homes.
- A country where the everyone respects our culture and follows it.
- If we never-ever see things like these again:
It’s not India in my dreams yet, We are working for it. But very soon.
I can sense the CHANGE.
MERA INDIA, HUMARA INDIA, SABKA INDIA